Tuesday 22 January 2013

On Being Productive

What is it about having an empty schedule that sucks motivation and productivity right out of a person? I graduated from nursing school last month but haven't been able to start working yet - not for a few more weeks. Someone might think, "You have so much free time! You should purge your closet, get to the gym, take up a new hobby, study for your board exam...(ahem ).." Unfortunately, my body likes schedules, routines and places to be.

On the bright side, this strange hiatus from school and work has given me the chance to catch up on sleep, read a few books, take a trip to visit someone special (more on that later), and start this blog - something I've always thought about doing!

Perhaps I should tackle that studying in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment