Monday 4 March 2013

Music Monday - Dresses

Dresses is the adorable duo of Timothy Heller & Jared Ryan Maldonado (Timothy is the girl..don't worry, I was confused at first too) from Portland, Oregon. Their music is juuust taking off. "Blew My Mind", their first single, was only released in January of this year. They've done a few covers on Youtube and they also released a demo ("The Duet Song") less than 2 weeks ago. According to their Twitter account they are working on new stuff. Actually, you should probably check them out if you're on twitter...they need the followers!

I like that Timothy's voice is one that you'd be able to recognize on the radio - they have a unique sound and I'm definitely digging it. I can't wait to hear more.

ps - Keep checking in on this band's progress and you'll be able to say you were a fan before they got big!

No comments:

Post a Comment