Friday 15 March 2013

Something Great

So this was a big week in the grand scheme of my life - I finally received (after what seemed like years) my results from my national boards, the Canadian Registered Nursing Exam. Aaaaaaand...I PASSED!!! There was jumping, hugging, squealing, tears and celebratory pizza all around!
I was actually super nervous opening the envelope. The very night before the letter came I actually had a dream/nightmare that my results came and I had failed! I woke up feeling nauseated before realizing none of it was true. Earning that "PASS" was the final step between me and my career as an RN - I could not be more excited than I am! I appreciate all of the congratulations and kind words I have received - thank you!

This is real life now - here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment